Clear, thin-gauge polycarbonate for side and aft windows. Gives clear visibility and good light transmission.
Available only by drop shipment.
Recommended Handling of Sea Clear
- A masking film is used on both sides of the Sea Clear sheet or roll to prevent scratching during shipment and fabrication.
- For the best protection against abrasion damage to Sea Clear rolls, always store in and dispense from the specially designed box.
- No special tools or equipment are necessary to work with Sea Clear. Just cut and sew with your existing equipment.
- Don’t forget to peel mask off when job is completed.
- The creative use of Sea Clear provides a clearer, longer lasting solution for marine or other window applications that do not require roll-up (Sea Clear is not appropriate for traditional roll-up applications).