The new Sunbrella x David Rockwell Currents Collection, featuring 35 high-performance fabrics designed and inspired by abstract patterning of the elements – earth, water, and air – is now available from Trivantage.
With excellent durability and abrasion resistance, this line of fabrics is perfect for indoor and outdoor space. Each fabric is balanced by varying yarn textures and rich color to deliver comforting softness without compromising performance. Trust in the combination of Rockwell Group’s passion for creating cohesive spaces and Sunbrella fabrics’ proven indoor/outdoor performance.
The collection’s six styles include:
- Undercurrent – Shaded weaves woven with a nuanced “bouclette” yarn captures the depth and currents of the ocean.
- Cassava – An organically textured plain that is woven to mimic bark and deliver the feel of handwoven pieces.
- Lotus – Inspired by the swirling root patterns of the lotus plant, which thrives both in and out of water.
- Mountains – A large-scale pattern that emulates the shadows of a mountain skyline.
- Metamorphic – A large boucle weave that emulates the various textural surfaces found in nature.
- Leaf Structure – Brings to life a microscopic view of the structure of leaves in a graphic line pattern.
This upholstery collection is bleach-cleanable, highly durable, fade-resistant, and designed for needs of the most demanding spaces. In addition to purchases, samples are also available from Trivantage. To discover all 35 nature-inspired fabrics, contact your local sales representative or contact us at 800-786-1876.