Last updated: April 24, 2019
Returns of Goods from Non-Special Purchase Orders
Trivantage will accept returns of goods from non-Special Purchase Orders
purchased from Trivantage for up to 60 days from the date of invoice, subject to the following conditions:
1. Buyer must obtain an authorization from Trivantage prior to the return of any
2. All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $15.00 or 15% handling charge
(whichever is greater, not to exceed a total of $125.00);
3. Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange as all sales are final;
4. No returns on fabric will be allowed if the goods have been altered, cut or
combined with any other goods;
5. Goods must be returned in original packaging and be in the original
6. Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping to Trivantage, and for arranging the return shipment. If Buyer requests that Trivantage
facilitate the return, and Trivantage agrees to facilitate the return, a return shipping charge of (a) 5% of the price paid for the goods returned, or (b) Trivantage’s less-than-truckload shipping amount, whichever is higher, will
be imposed on the Buyer.
Trivantage does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at a Trivantage facility. In no event shall the Buyer be entitled to any right of set-off against Trivantage.
TRIVANTAGE DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF GOODS FROM SPECIAL PURCHASE
ORDERS. A Special Purchase Order is any order that requires Trivantage to obtain a quote from a manufacturer, or any order that requires Trivantage to place a custom order with a manufacturer.